If you are working in IT industry as
- IT Consultant
- Solution Provider
- System Integrator
and find that your customers can benefit from using our application, we would like to invite you to our EPESI Partnership Program.
As our partner/consultant you will be helping your own customers with installation, configuration like adding new fields to record sets, data migration, training, support, troubleshooting and so on. As a partner you will be supported by our technical support team as well.
Outlines of EPESI Partnership Program for IT specialists:
- Requirements. Participation in this program is FREE, however to become a partner you or your company need to show proficiency in configuring servers, installing and configuring EPESI, training, data migrating, etc. Click here for full list of requirements and details of the verification procedure.
- Link exchange. As our Partner you will be listed in Partners Directory on official EPESI site. In exchange you will be required to create an article about EPESI on your site, with a link to it on your front page. Click here for details on link exchange.
- Premium modules demo. If needed, we will host demos of any or all premium modules for you, with customizable data sample, language, etc. You will be able to use them, for example, for presentation or training purposes. Click here for details on how such demos will work.
- NFR discount. As our Partner you will get a 30% discount for NFR (Not For Resale = for your own use) licenses of all modules.
These are the areas you need to be proficient at in order to become EPESI Partner as an IT specialist:
- configure HTTP server of choice - Linux, OS X, Windows - with PHP support
- setup MySQL or PostrgeSQL database
- experience with .htaccess file or its equivalent
- install EPESI
- perform initial configuration including adding new users, check roles and permissions, configure e-mail accounts
- setup a clone of the production EPESI instance for training and testing purposes
- setup an automated backup of EPESI database appropriate for your environment
- setup a backup of EPESI/data directory or the entire virtual host
- provide JIT (Just In Time) Training
- migrate data from other systems - Companies and Contacts
- general knowledge of all standard modules and its functions
- maintain an up to date demo of EPESI for training and demonstration purposes
As a test we will send you a zipped MySQL database dump plus zipped /data directory to be restored on your server. We will verify that everything works fine, including UTF-8 coding. Our "test-demo" will include custom fields and messages (notes) with different languages. Time shift in calendar will be tested too.
Once you show that the above requirements are met, you will be listed on our Partners Directory (a page accessible from menu on our official site - epe.si), with short desription, your logo and link to your site. We will require at least one page on your web site dedicated to description of EPESI system and your services associated with this application with a link to our site. The page must be easily accessible from the main page of your site.
To allow you an access to Premium Modules without paying for them we will setup individual instance of EPESI - Partner's EPESI Hosting - where you will be able to test and demonstrate Premium Modules for your customers. The hosting will be setup by us with Telaxus having superadmin access. You will have an admin clearance, with some superadmin options possibly disabled. After the initial setup a snapshot of fake data will be taken and cron job will run periodically to restore this EPESI instance to the snapshot version. Click here to see some of our own demos (different modules, languages, etc.)
EPESI partnership program is in its early stages. We welcome all suggestions on how it could be improved to better suit your needs.
Become an EPESI consultant today - it's a great opportunity that will benefit all sides! Contact us!