We can announce that version 1.6.5 of EPESI CRM has been already released.
You can downloaded it from here.
New changes and fixes comparing to previous (1.6.4) version are as follows:
- Fix lightbox prompt id collision
- Fix timestamp field layout
- Fix print templates enabling
- Fix printouts caching by browser
- Fix JS errors related to form focus
- Fix autoloader to use absolute path fixes Roundcube issues
- Fix calendar event span issues
- Rename Roundcube’s archive folders to not use EPESI word
- Clear xcache on module update/install and themeup
- Create function to return default CRM priority and use it for defaults
- Fix RB patches order for update from older versions
- Add method to filter blocked fields from record array (Dev)
- Fix events permission issues in Activities addon and calendar
- Update TCPDF fonts fixes Chrome blank printout issue
- Clear global cache on themeup
- Fix order by currency field
- Fix filters for currency field on PostgreSQL
- Update CKEditor to version 4.4.7
- Fix memcache session locking issues
- Fix RB crits issue with empty multiselect rule
You can read more about previous versions and significant improvements on our page on Github.