If you are working in IT industry as:
- IT Consultant
- Solution Provider
- System Integrator
and find that your customers can benefit from using our application, we would like to invite you to our EPESI Partnership Program.
As our partner/consultant you will be helping your own customers with installation, configuration like adding new fields to record sets, data migration, training, support, troubleshooting and so on. As a partner you will be supported by our technical support team as well.
Outlines of EPESI Partnership Program:
Epesi Partnership Program [EPP] was created by Telaxus LLC for third party individuals and companies offering or willing to offer services related to Epesi CRM software in areas of (but not limited to): - Software Development
- Technical Support
A third party must register with Telaxus LLC, intellectual property owner of Epesi CRM, in order to gain access to Program Benefits.
The scope and terms of this partnership is outlined below.
To participate in the program a Partner needs to:
- Register with Telaxus LLC
- Setup a dedicated web page (or pages) with a permanent backlink describing scope of offered services. This will be a landing page for a backlink from your listing in our Partners Network Directory
- This page (pages) must contain a clearly visible Epesi CRM logo with a link to the main site http://epe.si
- The description must contain the following disclaimers:
- Epesi CRM is developed and copyrighted by Telaxus LLC
- Full text of MIT License Terms
- Notice that you are a registered in Epesi Partnership Program
- Legal notice that your services are offered independently from Telaxus LLC
A Partner needs to demonstrate a willingness and ability to provide desired services. Depending on type of services offered a partner should be familiar with:
- Setup and configuration of HTTP server with PHP support
- Setup and configuration of MySQL or PostgreSQL database server
- .htaccess file configuration (or equivalent)
- Setup and configuration of Epesi CRM
- Setup an automated backup of Epesi CRM application, data and the database
- Recovery of application, data and database in case of any failure - PHP, SQL, HTML and CSS development.
Partners are not obligated but encouraged to register and participate actively on Epesi support forum.
Partners registered with Telaxus LLC will receive the following benefits:
- Listing in Epesi Partners Network Directory with short description of services offered and a link to Partner’s website (dedicated to Epesi CRM services)
- Priority Technical Support for Partners (e-mail, phone, Skype, remote access etc.) (Please note that this is not a free and unlimited Premium Support)
- 50% NRF (Not For Resale) discount on Commercial Premium modules used for Partner’s internal purpose
- 25% resale discount on Commercial Premium modules installed by Partners on customer’s own Epesi CRM instance
- License tracking – Partners will have access to Epesi Store Server (ESS) portal which keeps track of registered Epesi CRM instances, purchased modules etc.
- Distribution of Epesi modules developed by a Partner via Epesi Store - only 15% fee of sale.
Participation in the program is free of charge for qualified individuals or companies and does not require any signup or periodic membership fees.
Epesi Store is used to deliver Premium Modules, which extend the basic functionality of Epesi CRM Core package, in a user friendly and automated way. In order to access it Epesi CRM installation must be registered.
For more info see: http://www.epesi.org/EPESI_Store
Upon registration each Epesi CRM instance (with a unique URL) receives a unique Epesi Master License Key. Each additional module purchased or obtained for free from Epesi Store receives its own unique Module License Key which is bound to the main Master Key.
This license tracking will be available to Partners via a portal. It is critical to register each production Epesi CRM instance (your own or your customers’) to properly track licenses and in turn credits and payments due to Partners. Failure to register Epesi CRM instances is considered as illegal activity and will result with termination of this agreement and participation in Epesi Partnership Program.
White Label, Private Label and Custom Branding
Many customers try to hide “Epesi” logo, name and MIT copyright notice with Telaxus LLC credits.
According to terms of MIT license doing so is illegal. The only legal way to remove any references to “Epesi” and “Telaxus” names is to purchase a White Label premium module. An individual license key must be purchased for each Epesi CRM instance.
For some applications including SaaS deployment a Partner may require Custom Branded product (or Private Label). Please contact us directly as we grant such permissions only on case by case basis and it will be a subject to a separate agreement and licensing fees.
Pricing and Billing
Partner’s services are offered independently from products and services of Telaxus LLC. Partner is responsible for pricing, billing own customers for such services and for collecting payments. Partner must purchase and register Premium Commercial modules via Epesi Store to qualify for any discounts (as described in benefits section).
Telaxus LLC will pay any referral fees owed to Partner for any qualified purchases of Commercial Premium Modules on a monthly basis if the owed balance exceeds $100.00 (one hundred dollars). Payments will be made via PayPal, Bitcoin or bank transfer (payments to be reduced in case of any applicable fees for transfers).
Telaxus LLC will provide access to historical records of all purchases linked to Partner’s account via Epesi Store portal.
We would like to invite PHP developers to help us making EPESI platform even better. Our team is rather small and our resources are limited. We need help with:
- testing and debugging
- code optimization
- development of new modules
- new ideas
Our licensing model (EPESI is released under MIT open source license) is extremely flexible and was selected with third party developers in mind. You can use the framework and any modules included with EPESI distribution to create your own web applications or just custom modules.
If you are interested in creating your own modules in EPESI then you can setup a local repository which will be synchronized with SVN or GitHub, addresses:
Our development is moved to GitHub as the primary choice because of an integrated issue tracker.
If you encounter any problems during installation, you can find additional information and support on our forums, available here. We can also provide direct installation support through our support plans - you can find more information about them here.
We maintain a separate web site - epesi.org - specifically for developers. This wiki contains technical information, documentation and tutorials to help you get started. Any questions or bug reports should be posted on our forum.