We offer FREE technical support via our forum.
Please do not submit support questions or bug reports via our Contact Us form. Instead register on our forum and post your problem or ask questions and we will reply as soon as we can. If you need additional help we offer also Premium Technical Support which is fee based.
Subscribers of Premium Technical Support will receive help from EPESI Team consisting of experienced network engineers and EPESI developers via any of the following tools:
- communication: via e-mail, telephone, Skype
- remote computer access: via SSH, FTP, Remote Desktop (RDP), LogMeIn, TeamViewer, etc.
- and other means as needed
You can choose between two types of premium support: based on credits and fixed fee. If you are interested in any of these two kinds, please contact us.
Note: all types of premium support are prepaid options.
Support based on credits
Our first support option is based on prepaid credits which you can use for getting hours of our work on various issues and tasks. This option is recommended if you want to use premium support on regular basis or for small things. Within this option we can help you with:
- installation of EPESI on your server (owned or rented)
- migrating your data from other programs or systems to EPESI
- providing training on how to use EPESI
- dealing with any problems or bugs in your installation of EPESI
- slightly modifying EPESI to better serve your needs
- consulting with development and coding for EPESI framework
The minimum amount you can buy is one hour at the price of $120 USD*. However, the more hours you buy the bigger discount you will get. We accept payments with credit card, wire transfers and other (contact us for details).
|Support packages (hours)||Cost of package*||Cost per hour*|
To purchase Premium Support immediately please use the following option:
Support with fixed fee
Another support option with fixed fee is designed for complex implementations.
This package includes any or all of the following:
- Dedicated server hosted at your business or our secure data center
- Dual installation setup - one for production (Live) and one for testing and training (Demo)
- Installation of EPESI CRM and additional modules
- EPESI setup with users, roles, permissions, custom fields
- Data migration
- Detailed analysis and optimization of your business processes
- Development of custom modules
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Ongoing support and maintenance (upgrades)
In short all that is needed to setup EPESI the way you want and automate many business processes. The exact fee depends on the scope of work and can be given only after submitting your detailed requirements.
If you are interested please contact us for details.
* Prices effective November 1, 2012. Prices are subject to change with or without notice.