- Do you speak a language other than English?
- Do you want EPESI in your native language?
- Do you want to contribute to EPESI community?
- Do you want your name on our Credits page?
If your answer is yes, then we would like to invite you to be an EPESI translator!
Our new system allows you to make translations directly from your EPESI installation - all changes are visible in your EPESI right away. Sharing translations with community is also very easy - by checking one option you allow EPESI to send your translations to our team and we will take care of distributing it among other users.
Everyone is welcome, every language is welcome and supported - we use UTF8 encoding. We want EPESI to be available to as many people as possible.
We need volunteers to maintain existing language versions and creating new ones, so even if your language is popular and well represented in EPESI, there will be ways for you to contribute.
You can find more information and discussions about translations on our forum.
EPESI Team would like to thank the following users who contributed their translations (credits as of April, 2013):
- Arabic - Sajed Salaymeh
- Bulgarian - Alexander Dimov
- Chinese - Jecky Huang, Littlebear
- Czech - Vladimír Hajduk
- Dutch - John Radian (simplythebest.net), Viva BVBA (www.viva.be)
- Estonian - Teet Rist
- Finnish - Matti Ärmänen (www.easer.fi)
- French - Robert "Zicrob" Gabin (nash.zicrob.com)
- German - Beat Beer (www.stardesign.ch), Markus Kalmbach, Andreas Brodowski, Stefan Halbscheffel (www.halbscheffel.eu)
- Greek - Panagiotis Adamopoulos (www.innotech.gr), Yannis Kaskamanidis
- Hebrew - Matan Amos (www.websitestudio.co.il)
- Indonesian - Yudi Kurniawan (about.me/yudi.k), Yulwhinar Eka Saputra (www.ekajogja.com)
- Italian - Samuel Barbera, Alberto Magarelli (www.magarelli.net), Paolo Molina (fattispazio.net), Maurizio Brilli
- Lithuanian - Arūnas Girdziušas, Ovidijus Pukys (www.liutopeda.lt)
- Norwegian - Roger Haugli (www.dreamsoft.no), Markus Lunde
- Persian - Mahboobe Maleki (www.miniatel.com), مرتضی طالب لو
- Polish - Arkadiusz Bisaga (epe.si)
- Portuguese - Cristiano Guilherme de Oliveira Silva (www.cristianoguilherme.com), Bruno Nunes (www.dukkha.com.br), Renan Kleim (renankleim.com.br), Roberto Stzutski (ceos.net.br), Bruno Matias (www.brunomatias.com)
- Romanian - Paul Gabor, Octavian Blagoi (www.tavibitservice.eu)
- Russian - Arūnas Girdziušas
- Slovene - Boris Bilc (www.2bgeo.si)
- Spanish - Diego Rucci, Software Development MH Software (www.mhsoftware.com.ar), Israel Estrada (www.iecoding.com)
- Swedish - Martin Stenberg (www.gnutiken.se), Peter Krantz
- Turkish - Yusuf Dincer
- Vietnamese - Minh Đoàn