EPESI development started in 2006. During the years it went through many changes, with various improvements added and many issues resolved. Below is a short versions history. The complete list can be found here.
Note: as of version 1.3 released in April, 2012 the name Epesi BIM (Business Information Manager) was changed to EPESI.
A new version - EPESI 1.5.4 (rev. 11044) was released on October 14, 2013 - download now!
- bug fixes in RecordBrowser and Attachments
- change admin view for currencies
- do not report E_DEPRECATED errors - PHP 5.5.x deprecates some features used by Smarty templating engine
- RoundCube 0.9.4
- EPESI - RoundCube archiving fixes
- RoundCube imap cache fixes
- fix RecordBrowser's field edit error when param is empty
- use reply-to header as default when sending emails from EPESI
- fix time issues in mobile view - Forum thread
- improved CSV export
A new version - EPESI 1.5.3 (rev. 10944) was released on July 09, 2013
- fix calendar month view in certain timezone configuration - http://forum.epesibim.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1523&p=5959#p5959
- fix adding new record - rare issue
- add patch to create one of the ban variables - sometimes after installation admin could get error "undefined variable"
- fix template html for launchpad
- fix deprecated hook name in RoundCube EPESI plugin
- fix leightbox js issues
- fix searching for a lot of records
- sort meetings in activities tab
- fix issues with field names in record's history
- add filtering for currency field
- RBO - add set_style method for field definition, add get_access method to recordset
- fix add note from table view and record view - http://forum.epesibim.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1760
- updated translations
- NEW archived messages threaded view
- change RoundCube account names display in applet
- fix RoundCube archive issues - http://forum.epesibim.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1702
A new version - EPESI 1.5.2 (rev. 10766) was released on May 13, 2013
- Full version of CKEditor included.
- Fixed bugs:
- Icon of company or contact field has been changed to text indicator ([Company] / [Contact]) in some places. It's related to third bug listed above.
A new version - EPESI 1.5.1 (rev 10757) was released on May 8, 2013
- A new version of CKEditor
Fixed bug in Utils/Attachments - user was unable to edit note using Firefox.
Now notes edit box is always on top of the notes.
- Updated translations
A new version - EPESI 1.5.0 (rev 10714) was released on April 23, 2013!
This is a major update including new version of Roundcube e-mail client, CKEditor, jquery and many improvements and bugfixes.
The most important changes divided into categories:
- new RoundCube email client
- new CKEditor version - modern look & feel
- click2fill appearance and help improvements
- multiple attachments per note
- shoutbox improvements - click to address person, changed user labels, tab+enter to send
- company or contact suggestbox - show icon based on type, always display several records from both recordsets
- watchdog - subscribe to categories (by default only for managers)
- sort mails archived in EPESI by thread
- User ban system improvements and restore controls in administrator panel
- add option to disable EPESI store to faster module administration launch
- changed install process - allow translating from first screen
- allow run /admin tools before Base installation
- add option to set security in smtp server settings
- improved RecordBrowser fields administration
- changed HomePage mechanism - allow to set default home page for specific group of users
- link from Administrator panel to /admin tools
- add EPESI shell in /admin tools - disabled by default
- add patch utility in /admin tools
- RecordBrowser - allow disable "jump to record"
- RecordBrowser - add autonumbering field type
- new types for RBO - company, contact, employee, company or contact, email, time, phone
- allow to translate strings from smarty templates
- RoundCube 0.8.2 with several EPESI integration fixes
- CKEditor 4.0.2
- optimize startup time
- allow to translate /admin tools
- interactive help system
- fixed automulti suggestboxes to display all selected fields
- attachments bug fixes
- display errors by default (config.php)
- RecordBrowser - fix permission check issues
- fix search engine for contacts and companies
- partial rewrite to jQuery (we are going to remove Prototype)
- several PostgreSQL fixes (thanks to forum user - pedro42)
- fixed EpesiStore on PHP 5.2.6 (https://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=45028)
- add option to store session in files instead of database
- appearance bug fixes
- translations improved - more string have been marked to translate
- clean up some parts of code
- PHP 5.2.0 is not supported due to bug in json_decode function. (PHP >= 5.2.1 and PHP < 5.2.0 works)